Guest Post Guidelines
Write to Done welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on NUG
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business. While we tend to skew toward content about specific marketing tactics, that’s not all we talk about. We’re also interested in publishing any topic that marketers care about, which includes things like hiring, team development, job hunting, writing, design, math, and larger internet trends, among other things.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere..
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the NUG Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a one- to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder. For reference, our blog is 669px wide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks